Wednesday, January 01, 2014

I forgot to drink on New Year’s Eve

Well, not quite forgot. I became too distracted to drink on New Year’s Eve. Yesterday evening I finally got around to setting up my Raspberry Pi. Getting the USB wifi adapter thingie to work the way I wanted required more time than I’d like to admit. And as I’ve learned long ago, drinking and creative technology DO NOT MIX.


By the time I had the rpi where it needed to be, it was almost midnight. I decided to celebrate by not having a drink. And not to brag, but boy do I feel amazing today.

Lest you think me a loser, I was able to get most of the way through this Twitter sentiment server project. Another few hours and it should be good to go, although I will need help from geeks more adept than myself to get to the finish line.

Have a great 2014 everyone.